CWE specialises in the onsite maintenance, servicing and refurbishment of large plant and machinery. Site work is done in support of the parts refurbished or manufactured in the factory. Examples include:
- Power Station outages
- Rolling stock maintenance in rail depots
- Steel mill maintenance
Our highly skilled craftsmen provide the same exemplary standards of fitting, welding and rigging on your premises as they would in ours.
Respecting the need to keep downtimes to a minimum and our reputation as a reliable and responsible supplier, all site workers are Safety Passport Qualified to ensure the highest levels of health and safety.
- Experienced core team able to manage and lead on site.
- Flexible labour options keep clients’ costs under control.
- 24/7 capability to suit client requirements.
- We cater for callout at short notice.
- Long term relationships with key players.
- Off site back up in terms of machining, fabrication, fitting and more.
- Ability to keep stock of key components for rapid response.
Capabilities and Certification
- Certified to ISO9001:2015
- BSEN 1090 Ex 2 CE Marking
- Working towards ISO14001 and OSHSAS 18001
- TIG MIG MAG and MMA Coded welders to EN 9606-1 & ISO 15614-1 Part 1 and ASME 1X BS EN 5817 level C
- NDT MPI PCN L2 MPI and ASNT level 2, Dye Penetrant (PCN level 2 & ASNT Level 2)
- 10 tonne lifting capability
- Machining – Manual and CNC turning, milling and boring
“There aren't many suppliers who can do this job.”
“The fact that CWE can do both machining and fabrication is a huge benefit to us.”
“It’s a close relationship and we work hard together.”
“We are getting exactly what we want out of the contract at the moment.”
Specialists in maintenance, servicing and refurbishment.
Provide exemplary standards of fitting, welding and rigging.