CWE’s approach enables us to provide innovative safety critical and demanding engineering solutions to our customers. We work to understand the needs of our customers and find ways to help them improve safety, increase reliability and cut downtimes.
We concentrate on the energy, rail and steel sectors which as a result means our staff have in-depth knowledge of the challenges of these sectors and the installation and components within them.
As a result, CWE has developed end-to-end engineering solutions allowing customers to benefit from turnkey services such as design and manufacture, installation and also maintenance.
The Right Outcome
We approach all projects with the following values in mind to ensure you achieve the right outcome:
- Safety First– Every time; in-house and on-site.
- Integrity, honesty and trust – Many of our relationships are long-standing hence why our reputation runs across our industry sectors.
- Reliable – CWE customers come back time and again looking for innovative solutions to their engineering needs.
- Sustainable – CWE prides itself on its ability to refurbish or re-engineer its customers’ products.
- Innovative – Able to understand an engineering problem and resolve it in new ways.
- Strategic – CWE is driven by a long-term strategy of growth and also looks to play a role in the strategic direction of its customers by having long-term relationships and contracts in place to deliver the service.
- Passionate – CWE is always passionate about its products and services.
- People – People matter at CWE. CWE prides itself on providing long-term employment to its employees and encourages them to grow by experience, education and training.
- Pride and respect – for ourselves, the company, our customers and also suppliers.
Our Approach to Understand Your Requirements
Put simply, CWE wants to provide engineering solutions for safety-critical and demanding environments and therefore delight our customers across the world!
Our in-depth knowledge of the Energy, Rail and Steel industries means we are already familiar with many of the processes within them along with the engineering solutions required by them.
Finally, after understanding and discussing your requirements we will identify and propose the most appropriate route forward; be that testing, maintenance and/or refurbishment or the design and manufacture of a new solution.
“There aren't many suppliers who can do this job.”
“The fact that CWE can do both machining and fabrication is a huge benefit to us.”
“It’s a close relationship and we work hard together.”
“We are getting exactly what we want out of the contract at the moment.”